Veteran Heroes for Hire Program
As Connecticut’s largest on-demand transportation company, we are doing our utmost to offer those who heroically served our country an opportunity for a new and exciting career. We welcome new applicants to join our team to serve Connecticut’s communities.
M7’s Veteran Heroes for Hire Program since 2011!
Apply as an Entrepreneur/Independent Contractor
- Flexible, make-your own hours
- The flexibility to work anywhere in Connecticut
- Our technologically sophisticated GPS dispatch system
- Free, hands-on training
- 24/7, 365 customer service to help you succeed
- A $50K (plus) yearly income
Apply for an In-House Supervisory Position
- Flexible hours
- A full benefit package, including dental and vision
- A competitive salary with an annual review
- An independent positive teamwork environment
- The potential to work remotely from home
- The ability to grow with the company
With a rising demand for our NEMT (Non-Emergency Medical Transportation) services, we welcome a diverse pool of applicants to service our valued customers and accounts.
Applicants are invited to apply directly and/or join M7’s tri-weekly information sessions to learn about our technologies, and in-particular, learn about what we’ve been doing for the last 30+ years of excellence!
To speak with a company representative, call us at 203-934-2096 ext. 1118