M7: CT’s First Wheelchair Accessible Taxi Service
Pioneers in Transportation
Accessible Transportation from Connecticut’s Largest Taxi Company
Connecticut is home to plenty of residents who are in need of and all deserve convenient and comfortable transportation options, but are unaware of the resources available.
Wheelchair-accessible transportation is the foremost concern for many residents and it’s been M7’s mission, as Connecticut’s largest taxi company, to make sure those utilizing wheelchairs and mobility devices have proper access.
The First Wheelchair-Accessible Taxi Service in Connecticut
M7 accommodates a wide variety of medical transportation demands, pushing the industry to include passengers with disabilities.
- Historically the first wheelchair-accessible, ADA-compliant transportation in Connecticut — Accommodating people utilizing scooters, walkers, and service animals.
M7 is proud to be the first of its kind in Connecticut, pioneering door-through-door transportation for passengers who use wheelchairs or other mobility devices.
Greater New Haven, Bridgeport, Hartford, and New London wheelchair users, their families, and their medical teams utilize M7 for any accessible transportation needs. Book wheelchair-accessible transportation for yourself or someone else to safely get to appointments, the airport, casinos, or any destination.
Many medical establishments and facilities utilize M7’s Mobile App or Online Booking Tool to manage rides through M7 Corporate Accounts for patients, residents, and even employees.
Do you live in The Greater Hartford Area? Do you have a disability or over 60 years of age? You may be eligible for a federally funded program for highly discounted rides. Learn More About The Encompass Program >>
Contributing Socially and Economically
By innovating through technology, an entrepreneurial approach, and a service ethic with a human touch, M7 has become the largest taxi fleet in Connecticut with a taxi fleet operated by highly-trained independent contractor drivers, supported by a team of dedicated associates.
Among Many Firsts
M7 continues to grow in many different market segments during its 30-year operations by serving the Connecticut marketplace 24/7, 365 days. We introduced a long list of innovative fists to Connecticut’s marketplace and to industry best practices such as:
- The first to use Global Positioning System (GPS) – What evolved from two-way radio transmissions, to conventional internet, now has a cloud based approach.
- The first to incorporate in-vehicle security cameras – Cameras ensure the safety of both drivers and passengers
- The first public access Compressed Natural Gas fueling station – Providing fuel for all CNG vehicles such as utility trucks, school buses, police cars, and more
- The first mobile dispatch app – Now using cloud-based tracking in real-time weather and traffic conditions
Trust M7 for Wheelchair Accessible Transportation in CT
We understand that there isn’t just a singular solution to every passenger’s individual needs. We aspire to fully provide the safest and most comfortable rides to all, wherever their destination may be.
Book a ride with M7 today.