Connecticut Transportation: What You Need to Know
Connecticut visitors and locals alike need transportation services to get around town for many reasons. They trust M7 for the safest, most reliable transportation service in Connecticut.
M7 is for everyone, which is why traditional rides, along with ADA-compliant, wheelchair-accessible vehicles are available 24/7. Easily get a ride through a phone, booking online or through a mobile app.
There are a number of reasons people need a taxi service they can trust, for example:
• Hospital Discharge
M7 Flat Rates for:
• Bradley International Airport (BDL)
• John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
• LaGuardia, NY Airport (LGA)
• Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
See Rates >>
• Frequent Airport Rides for Business Purposes
• Hotel Transportation for Guests
• Medical Establishments for Patients
• School Districts for Students
Learn About M7 Corporate Accounts >>
The taxi meter is used for all jobs under sixteen (16) miles. All taxi rates apply for up to four passengers; there is no additional cost for the second, third, or fourth passengers.
$3.00 first 1/9th mile
$0.30 each additional 1/9th mile
$0.30 each additional 30 seconds or $36.00 per hour
Your Preferred Ride in Connecticut
Book a ride with us today.