Rides for Seniors and Individuals With Accessibility Needs in Connecticut
Staying True to Serving Connecticut Residents
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), all transit agencies are to provide paratransit services in areas for people of any age who are unable to use local transit systems because they have accessibility needs.
Any person eligible for paratransit services may:
• Have trouble with regular wheelchair lifts on local buses
• Not be able to travel from bus stop to bus stop
• Require the assistance of a lift-assisted vehicle when one is unavailable
How Connecticut Handles Transportation for Seniors
Although public ride options in Connecticut are generally accessible for seniors and those with disabilities, they do come with some limitations to what passengers need for their safety and comfort, as well as an unpredictability with time and schedule.
Non-Emergency Medical Transportation With M7
We tailor every ride to every passenger with:
• Door-to-door and door-through-door services
• Bedside passenger pickups
To learn more, please contact us at 203-934-2096 ext. 1118.
Call us at 203-777-7777 for immediate services.